Contact The Research Department
OK, there really is no research department. There is only one not-so-young guy with a very messy desk and an old computer. You can still get in touch with him, if:
- you have found an error and would like to offer a correction
- you know more than I do about a time, a person, or a place
- you have a family story, document or photograph you want to share
- you think I am wasting my time with this project
- you think I am doing a pretty good job . . . considering
- you have a question and think/hope I have the answer
- you want to say "Hello"
probably offers the most efficient means of communication. However, that technology works much faster than I do. There is a long list of interests and responsibilities that demand my attention and which I work full time to avoid. I can not always guarantee an immediate response to your message, but I will send an answer sooner or later. If, after a reasonable time you have not heard from me, don't hesitate to send me a reminder. Sometimes (nearly always?) I need a little prodding.